The O.L.L. sheet metal processing company was founded on 31/12/1982, by the sole founding partner, Mr Rinaldo Broi. Although he was at the time a young entrepreneur, he had valuable practical experience acquired while employed by companies operating in the metalworking sector, and was determined to enter and conquer the market with professionalism and reliability.
Products currently manufactured include tanks for heavy vehicles – prototypes of cabs and mudguards for earthmoving vehicles – car door frames – tractor hoods – brackets, supports, and plates according to specific programme orders provided by the customer on a monthly basis.
We are able to carry out any processing requested by the customer of small, medium and large sizes, as we are specialised in sheet metal processing and using CNC precision machinery such as:
– CNC PUNCHING TECHNOLOGY
– OPTIPLEX FIBRE LASER, INDUSTRY 4.0
– WATERJET CUTTING
– NOVASTILMEC AND VICLA BENDING MACHINES – Industry 4.0
– NOVASTILMEC CNC GUILLOTINE
– CNC FIXED WELDING MACHINES
– ELECTRONIC WIRE HANGING WELDING MACHINES
– TIG FOR ALUMINIUM STAINLESS STEEL WELDING
– MIG FOR ALUMINIUM WELDING